5.0
Layout of Store

I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually on the 23 of the February 2016 but pissedconsumer app won't give me the option to date the resolution earlier than february 28.The delivery time for the parts was prompt and parts were accurate thanks to The Sewing Outlet.Steve I love you man and specially The Sewing Outlet.I would recommend The Sewing Outlet as the best sewing parts online.

This reviewer shared experience about "fast delivery fair prices good quality" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with The Sewing Outlet and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about neddle plate bobbin case from The Sewing Outlet was i did not of them before , but reviewer liked great steve. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sewing Parts Online that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about The Sewing Outlet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare The Sewing Outlet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Sewing Outlet?

Comments