Resolved

After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by login in their website.No matter how many email I sent they have not answered after 48 hrs.They emailed a tracking number announcing the merchandise was shipped but I been trying to track it for 48hrs and it's no traceable.Until Today when I track the number & the USPS displays this notice:"Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS ".That means that the merchandise was no "already shipped" like The Sewing Outlet company had expressed on a sales mail more than 48hrs ago.The Sewing Outlet company lies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "answer email and live costumer service;no we would call you back!!". The author is overall dissatisfied with The Sewing Outlet and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about singer 76103 needle plate from The Sewing Outlet was nolive costumer service notanswers to email , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Sewing Outlet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare The Sewing Outlet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Sewing Outlet?

Comments

Cesar,

As promised I checked to see what happened.

The tracking # entered was for the original shipping address and was not used.

Here is the correct tracking # for your order.USPS tracking # 9400111899563108849929

Please note this item shows it was shipped on Monday and that we are not liars.

Your review was very harsh for an innocent mistake that would have been prevented if the correct shipping information was received in the first place.

Also if you left a message I would have called you back. I did catch the change and made sure it was corrected and your items were shipped on time and complete. Please update your review to reflect this.

We take reviews very seriously and will always make every effort to satisfy our guests.Thank you, Steve

Long Beach, New York, United States #1116793

You ordered your item on Sunday.

You sent a request to change the shipping address then you sent me another request to change the shipping address again.

I confirmed that I received the new information and shipped the order in full on Monday. I do see a record that you called on Monday morning but no message was left. Your items were shipped first class mail. If you don't receive it by Thursday please email me or call and I will track and ship you another one if necessary.

We pride ourselves with expert customer service and will do everything to make you transaction as smooth as possible.

Thank you for your order and please call me if you have any questions.If the answering system picks up leave a message and I will return your call.

Sincerely,