The Sewing Outlet company lies, no live costumer service, no email answered.

After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by login in their website.No matter how many email I sent they have not answered after 48 hrs.They emailed a tracking number announcing the merchandise was shipped but I been trying to track it for 48hrs and it's no traceable.Until Today when I track the number & the USPS displays this notice:"Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS ".That means that the merchandise was no "already shipped" like The Sewing Outlet company had expressed on a sales mail more than 48hrs ago.The Sewing Outlet company lies.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Prices
  • What I disliked
    • Nolive costumer service notanswers to email

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
answer email and live costumer service;no we would call you back!!
Product or service
Singer 76103 Needle Plate
Review category
review #795910 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Sewing Outlet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116806

As promised I checked to see what happened.
The tracking # entered was for the original shipping address and was not used.
Here is the correct tracking # for your order. USPS tracking # 9400111899563108849929
Please note this item shows it was shipped on Monday and that we are not liars.
Your review was very harsh for an innocent mistake that would have been prevented if the correct shipping information was received in the first place. Also if you left a message I would have called you back. I did catch the change and made sure it was corrected and your items were shipped on time and complete. Please update your review to reflect this. We take reviews very seriously and will always make every effort to satisfy our guests. Thank you, Steve

0 0 Reply

Feb 23 #1116793 Long Beach, New York

You ordered your item on Sunday.
You sent a request to change the shipping address then you sent me another request to change the shipping address again. I confirmed that I received the new information and shipped the order in full on Monday. I do see a record that you called on Monday morning but no message was left. Your items were shipped first class mail. If you don't receive it by Thursday please email me or call and I will track and ship you another one if necessary. We pride ourselves with expert customer service and will do everything to make you transaction as smooth as possible.
Thank you for your order and please call me if you have any questions. If the answering system picks up leave a message and I will return your call.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.